Have you thought about...
Tips for a great event
• Decide on your event theme, know your audience, find your venue.
• Ensure you have the right equipment and number of staff or volunteers.
• Decide whether your event will be free or whether you will charge for tickets.
• We can add information to your listing of where to buy tickets but unfortunately are not able to administrate or sell tickets to your event on your behalf.
Permissions & Paperwork
Please visit www.stalbans.gov.uk/eventsplanning for more information.
• Ensure you have public liability insurance to cover the event
• Do you need to submit an Event Notification Form to the Safety Advisory Group?
• Do you need a TEN (temporary events notice) from St Albans Council?
• Ensure you have the correct licenses to perform, to sell alcohol or to serve food. If you’re not sure about any of the above, please contact the Events Team on email@example.com who will be happy to advise.
• Promote your event. We will only be able to include a selection of events in the brochure, with a fully searchable and widely promoted listings feature on our festival website. To have your event considered for inclusion in the Festival brochure then please ensure you complete the below form by 5th August. After this date, it will not go in the brochure but will still be included on the website.
• If you chose to supply us with a photograph, you give your consent for it to be used to publicise your event. Not all photographs will be used in the brochure, but they will appear on the website alongside your event listing.